Palos Heights, IL Find available properties for sale near your current location and choose the one that best suits your needs: Homes for Sale Near Me | Open Houses | Condos for sale near me | Houses for sale near me. 31 Homes For Sale in Chicago Ridge, IL. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. See pricing and listing details of Chicago real estate for sale. The average snowfall is approximately 36 inches per year. Chicago Ridge, IL homes for sale and MLS Listings. Most areas in this village are quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour - although there are still several louder areas, especially near Interstate 294 or one of the railway lines. View 62 homes for sale in Chicago Ridge, IL at a median listing price of $149,949. In the past month, 27 homes have been sold in Chicago Ridge. View 16473 homes for sale in Chicago, IL at a median listing price of $369,000. 9649 South Harlem Avenue 2A, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 7048 Oconnell Drive 3W, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 7009 99th Street 3W, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 10512 Ridge Cove Drive 22C, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 9829 Nottingham Avenue South 17, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 10288 Southwest Highway 2A, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 6005 Marshall Avenue 8, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 9654 South NOTTINGHAM Avenue 2B, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 6430 PAMELA Lane 4, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 10710 Central Avenue 3E, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 10516 Ridge Cove Drive 26C, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 7133 Oconnell Drive 304, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 10604 South Depot Street 2B, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, 6127 Marshall Avenue 2W, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415, Chicago Ridge New Homes and Condo Developments, Chicago Ridge Single Family Homes for Sale, Chicago Ridge Multi-Family Homes for Sale, Chicago Ridge Commercial Properties for Lease, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Albany, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Bronx, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Brooklyn, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Buffalo, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Mamaroneck, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Manhattan, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in New York City, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Queens, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Rochester, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Scarsdale, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Staten Island, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Syracuse, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in The Hamptons, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Yonkers. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. More exposure and leads for agents and brokers. Chicago Ridge, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The median price per square foot in Chicago Ridge has increased by 31.6% over the past year. Homes for Sale, Veterans: See how much you can save with a VA Loan. In Chicago Ridge, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%. Homes for Sale, Hickory Hills, IL Check out homes for sale in Chicago Ridge, IL on HomeFinder. See pricing and listing details of Chicago Ridge real estate for sale. Home Loan. Chicago Ridge, Illinois property crime risk is 8.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%. About 52.4% of the residents in Chicago Ridge, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA The average temperature for Chicago Ridge, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. Chicago Ridge offers a calm ambience and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time in green spaces. Chicago Ridge, Illinois has a population of 14,050 residents. Most homes for sale in Chicago Ridge stay on the market for 31 days and receive 2 offers. The average family living in Chicago Ridge, Illinois has a average household income of $49,188 and spends about $42,499 annually. Zillow has 15,558 homes for sale in Chicago IL. Prequalify today. Homes for Sale, Little Palestine 66.4% of the residents are families with children. Our real estate listings include property information such as clear descriptions, features, photos, maps, pricing, virtual tours and more. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. Finding cheap houses for sale in Chicago Ridge, IL Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Chicago Ridge, IL real estate, including property descriptions, virtual tours, maps and photos. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect home for sale in Chicago Ridge, IL