Alliance In Motion Global, a direct selling company founded in 2016 has made $0.238 billion in 2018 annual sales income. In 2018, around 86 million cars were sold in the top 54 world markets. SUVs were popular worldwide and electric car sales grew by 75%. SUVs accounted for more than a third of all new cars sold worldwide in 2018. Below estimated distributor earnings are based on our Confidential Top Earner Form, public sources, conventions, up and downline information and are estimated due to the dynamics in pay plans.. The World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA) earlier this month released business results for 2018. The average Top Earner in Direct Selling is earning approxiately est. $20,000 per month / $240,000 per year based on 8,000+ ranks. An estimated 81.8% of direct sales reps in the United States are female and the remaining 18.2% are male. Monat Global Rating by Business For Home Direct Selling professionals have rated this company based on their experience as a user of the reviewed products and opportunity. Global car and light commercial vehicle sales in 2018 contracted by 0.5% to 86 million vehicles. Asia-Pacific forms the largest direct selling market with a share of 44 per cent followed by North America, Central and South In 2019, Amway makes an annual revenue of about 8.4 billion USD and holds the #1 position in the top direct selling … 23% of users will abandon their shopping cart if they have to create a new user account. 1 out 5 homes in the USA owns an Amway product. Compound annual growth rate for the period from 2015 through 2018 was 1.7%, showing sustained growth over time. According to WFDSA: Global estimated retail sales for 2018 were a record $192.9 billion, an increase of 1.2% over 2017. The annual turnover rate in direct sales is 56%. The following video introduces interesting facts about the direct selling industry. Today, direct selling is a US167 billion (2012) industry globally, engaging over 89 million direct sellers. associations accredited by a global association. The reviews of the products and opportunity usually comments on how well the company measures up to expectations based on the specifications provided by company. (Direct Selling Association) 50%+ of buyers are likely to buy from a direct sales rep this year. (Direct Selling Association) Direct selling is a $34.4 billion industry and has grown 1% to 6% each year since 2010. An average of 74% of Americans have purchased good and services through a direct selling company. From 2015 to 2017, the global average cart abandonment rate increased from 71.39% to 77.24%. 54% of shoppers will purchase products left in shopping carts if those products are … (Direct Selling Association) Direct sales pros have higher incomes and higher education levels than the average American.