The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. no moonlight, or other lights). Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Light snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Carmel Valley, CA, US with The Weather Network. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Hourly local weather forecast, including current conditions, precipitation, temperature, sky conditions, rain chance, wind direction and speed in Carmel Valley. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 28F. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Low 26F. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low: 38 °F. 12°C. feelsLike 56°. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Low near 30F. A few clouds from time to time. Snow accumulations less than one inch. A few flurries are possible. High 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Carmel Valley, California including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Carmel Valley-Ford Rd (CQ076) Lat: 36.48194°NLon: 121.73333°WElev: 415ft. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. NA. Use up and down arrows to change selection. 5 am. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Carmel Valley Village area. High 42F. High: 59 °F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 26F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 39F. Low around 25F. Mostly clear skies. High around 35F. A Planetary Treat 800 Years in the Making, Mystery Monolith Discovered in Utah Desert, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Carmel Valley hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. Thursday Night. Thanksgiving Day. Low near 25F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snowfall around one inch. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. wind S 3 mph. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Carmel, IN with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Carmel Valley Village Hourly Forecast. Carmel Valley Village hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. Low: 41 °F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Sunny. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. 15%. Rain or snow showers in the evening will give way to partly cloudy skies late. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Carmel Valley, California including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind